*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kevin suddenly feels sleepy.
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691357-The-Reign-of-Kevin/cid/944942-Kevin-suddenly-feels-sleepy
by Sho
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1691357
A shy boy suddenly becomes a giant. How will he react to the sudden transformation.
This choice: Kevin suddenly feels sleepy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kevin suddenly feels sleepy.

    by: Unknown
Kevin felt his eyelids sag, suddenly extremely tired. He yawned, stretching his arms behind his head. Rubbing his soft belly he thinks back to everything he ate just an hour ago. "Maybe I need to sleep it off a bit..." But as he thought of all that food, his mouth begins to water and his stomach lets out a loud, unashamed rumble.

Kevin heaves himself to his feet, panting a bit. He waddles into the kitchen and grabs some leftovers that his parents had brought home from the restaurant they had taken him too to celebrate his graduation. "I'll clean this up for now..." He yawned again. "Too bad I'm too tired to do it justice."

He popped the Styrofoam container in the microwave and dug around for a fork while it was heating. Once it was done, he planted his wide bottom into one of the kitchen chairs and began to eat.

It was some kind of roast and potatoes that Kevin's dad had ordered that looked delicious fresh and somehow better left over. Tasting the warm juices fill his mouth, Kevin began to eat faster. He was waking up and really enjoying himself now.

Stopping to catch his breath, he sees that he is almost done. "Good God, I'm going to clean out the fridge at this rate!" he laughed to himself.As he searches for something else he can prepare while he finishes the leftovers, an idea begins to nibble on the edge of his mind.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sho has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691357-The-Reign-of-Kevin/cid/944942-Kevin-suddenly-feels-sleepy