*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. All You Can Eat, All You Can Gain
  2. The Mystical Night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1692024-The-Fattening-Dream/cid/921155-All-You-Can-Eat-All-You-Can-Gain
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1692024
A girl who has a fat fetish keeps having dreams about a strange man that fattens her up.
This choice: She's sitting at an all you can eat dinner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

All You Can Eat, All You Can Gain

    by: Digital Warrior
Amy was sitting at a large booth as the table was full of giant fattening food. "Good evening," said the man sitting next to her. He was in dark clothing. He has smooth blond hair and cute blue eyes. His looks could make anyone fall in love. "I assume you're here for the all you can eat special." Amy nodded as she gazed at all the wonderful food. Everything smelled amazing. Her mouth started watering as she grabbed a few muffins and began to eat...and eat...and eat. The food was nothing she's ever tasted before. She looked down and noticed that her body was gaining a bit of weight. She clapped her fat thighs together as she heard her clothes stretching out. The man just sat there and smiled as Amy continued to eat.

Amy grabbed a couple of donuts and stuffed them in her mouth. With each bite, her body became fatter and heavier. Her button popped off her jeans which gave room for her growing belly. Amy moans in pleasure as her body fattens. "These are so good. I can't believe I'm not full yet."

"So will you continue to eat?" the man asked staring at her blimping gut.

Amy continued to look at her growing body. She loved her swollen breasts as they sat on her round belly. "Oh, I'm so big and chubby. I'm finally fat."

"Would you like some more? I don't think you've had enough." the man said in a seductive voice. He took a slice of chocolate cake and waved it in front of her nose so she could smell the sweet scent. "I know you want it, so have some more. It's delicious. You want to eat more." He grabs her belly and starts rubbing it as if it's something divine and gentle. "I know how much this turns you on. So let me feed you. Imagine how good it would feel." This definitely turned Amy on. She wanted to cum so bad. He took the slice and stuffed it in her mouth. She ate without resisting as her stomach grew even bigger. A faint stretching noise could be heard from her clothes as they grew more tighter. A smile formed from her chubby cheeks as she opened her mouth and let more food be fed into her. With every bite she grew bigger and fatter. The buttons on her top began to pop off one after the other. Tearing could be heard as her clothes ripped apart. Her fat rolls began to reveal through the seams, growing wider and thicker.

Soon she was only in her underwear. She kept eating into obesity. Amy laid back in the seat moaning in pleasure. Her belly rounded out and thrusted forward. Her breasts swelled into the bra as it showed her hard nipples. Her gigantic ass and thighs spread in the seat as they thickened even more.

She looked just in time to see her breasts bursting out of her bra. "Oh, I'm so fucking fat! I can't stop! Feed me more!" Amy relaxed and moaned even more as he fed two more slices to her, smearing icing over her plump lips. She squirmed in her seat as she fattened even more. She ate more and more. Rolls of fat forms in her sides.

"Look at yourself" he whispered. "Look at how much you've let yourself go. Look at how big and how fat you've become. You're the fattest girl I've ever seen." Amy could only blush and moan even more as she took another bite. "Think how surprised everyone will be once they see your body." He held the next slice out as she tried to grab for it. She wobbled and realized that she was pinned down by her own weight. "See? You're so fat you can't even stand up!"

"Oh, don't stop!" Amy begged, "Make me huge, for the love of God, feed me more!"

"Don't worry, I still have all this food left for you." He fed her the last slice of cake and moved his hand down to her thick thigh and started rubbing it back and forth. "I'll make you so fat you won't be able to walk again."

He took a spoonful of vanilla ice cream and fed her more. Her body jiggled as she moaned as loud as she could. Her belly sloshed around and her breasts jumped up and down. She sat there unable to move as he kept feeding her more. Amy was helpless to do anything else. "Make me wider! Make me bigger! Make me Fatter!" she yelled. Loud gurgling sounds could be heard from her stomach. Fat continued to form everywhere. Her sides spread out further. He grabbed her belly and wobbled it as she started to cum. She moaned louder and louder as she let out pure joy. She grew bigger and bigger and bigger until finally..........

*GASP* Amy woke up in her soft bed. She sat up with her new 10 pound gain.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Digital Warrior (UN: thedarkknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Digital Warrior has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1692024-The-Fattening-Dream/cid/921155-All-You-Can-Eat-All-You-Can-Gain