*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mystical Night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1692024-The-Fattening-Dream/cid/921141-The-Mystical-Night
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1692024
A girl who has a fat fetish keeps having dreams about a strange man that fattens her up.
Chapter #1

The Mystical Night

    by: Digital Warrior
Sarah was at Amy's house. They finished watching a movie they both rented to watch. Sarah had a gift for Amy to mess around with her.

"So Amy, I finally got done cleaning my room. I found something that my Aunt gave me when I was little." She reached into her backpack and pulled out a mystical ball. It looked as if the inside was covered in fog. "She told me that it grants your greatest wishes and desires."

"I remember her giving that to you for your birthday. You don't honestly believe that stuff."

"No, but I thought it'd be fun to mess around with. Let's try it out." She sets in on the ground as they both sit next to it. It glows a dark blue color as they both place their hands on it. "Alright, what should we wish for?"

"World peace?" Amy asked. Sarah gave her a weird look.

"You're funny. Okay, I wish for good luck all the time. Your turn."

"Okay, I...I wish I could be fat" Amy said with a smile.

"Wow, I never would have guessed." Sarah said in a sarcastic tone.

"Calm down. To be as big as I want to be.......oh, and a cute boy."

"WISH GRANTED" The orb glowed a bright greenish color as it darkened back to a dark blue. Amy and Sarah both froze as they stared into the globe.

"Did you hear that?!?" Amy said in surprise.

"Yeah, must be some prank. Or this is actually a toy she bought." Sarah said calming down.

They both talked and hanged out for another two hours before Sarah decided to drive home. Amy then got into her comfy pajamas and crawled into bed. She couldn't stop thinking about what happened, and about what she wished for. She slowly drifted off to sleep and begins to dream......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Digital Warrior (UN: thedarkknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Digital Warrior has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1692024-The-Fattening-Dream/cid/921141-The-Mystical-Night