*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Massive Massage
  2. The Mystical Night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1692024-The-Fattening-Dream/cid/921732-A-Massive-Massage
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1692024
A girl who has a fat fetish keeps having dreams about a strange man that fattens her up.
This choice: She's still in her bed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Massive Massage

    by: Digital Warrior
Amy sat up on her bed and looked around dazed. She was in her room sitting in her pajamas, and nothing seems to have changed. However, there was a young man sitting at her desk. He wore dark clothing, his wavy hair was blond which matched his wonderful blue eyes. He was definitely under the definition of cute.

"Who the heck are you?" Amy asked, questions running through her head.

"Who am I? I'm everything you wished for and more. What you should be asking is what I plan on doing to you." Amy stood up ready to attack if he tried to do anything to her. She raised her fists preparing for whatever happens. He stood up and slowly walked over to her. He took her hands and lowered them. "I don't plan on doing anything negative dear, I'm doing what you've wanted all along."

He slipped his hands down her sweatpants and grabbed her ass. He started rubbing it ever so gently. Amy felt so much pleasure from his hands. He starts squeezing it more as she started feeling a little heavier. He stops as he points to the mirror. Amy saw her reflection and saw how big he made it. "Would you like me to stop?" he asked.

"Of course not" Amy smiled. He moved close again and knelt down. He pulls the sweatpants off and places his hands on her thighs. She looked down with a bigger smile as he made them grow thicker. He glided his hands up and down as she felt her thighs rubbing against each other. He goes down to her legs and makes them smooth and plump. He passes his fingers over her feet and they puffed up too. Amy felt herself getting heavier during all of this. She started becoming so aroused by this. She didn't even know if it was from the fattening or the massage.

He takes her hand and helps her sit on her soft bed. "I thought you'd look good being pear-shaped. Do you wish for me to continue?"

"Definitely! Just keep doing what you're doing. It's the best thing I've ever felt." He starts by taking her shirt off. He sits behind her and wraps his arms around her body. He takes his hands and rubs her belly so gently. Amy looked down and watched as it grows out. He wiggled it the more it grew. It grows over her thighs and jiggled by itself. "It feels sooooo good!" Amy moaned. He moves his hands up to her chest and starts massaging her breasts. She watched as they swelled even bigger, sagging over her stomach. "Oooooh YES! Keep going!"

He moved his hands across her arms. They grew so flabby and soft. Amy's hands become puffy as her fingers started plumping up. He took his index finger and started gliding it across her neck. It starts to thicken out to create a double chin. He gives her a small kiss on the cheek as her whole face fattens to match her body.

"I'm glad you like my 'little' gift for you." He placed his hand on her inner thigh as she let out all of her positive emotions.

"Oh, it was sooo good. Your hands are so soft."

"I had fun. It's just sad that it has to end now."

Amy suddenly woke up, back into reality. Back in the same bed and the same pajamas. In the same body... only from a recent 10 pound gain.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Digital Warrior (UN: thedarkknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Digital Warrior has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1692024-The-Fattening-Dream/cid/921732-A-Massive-Massage