*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Forced Fattening
  2. The Mystical Night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1692024-The-Fattening-Dream/cid/924691-Forced-Fattening
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1692024
A girl who has a fat fetish keeps having dreams about a strange man that fattens her up.
This choice: She's tied to a lab table  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Forced Fattening

    by: Digital Warrior
Amy slowly opened her eyes as she found herself chained to a giant table. She laid there naked as the cold breeze rushed across her body. She then saw a man walk up to her out of the darkness. He wore dark clothing, his slicked back blond hair and shiny blue eyes made him one of the cutest guys she's seen in a while.

"Where am I? What have you done to me?" she yelled.

"I haven't done anything to you yet Amy, but that'll change soon" he smirked. "Look over there" he said, nodding in the other direction. She did as he said and saw a massive tank full of a white gooey liquid. He walked over and grabbed a long mechanical tube attached to it. He quickly went back to Amy and shoved it in her mouth. "This is a special fattening formula I made just for you. Don't worry, it tastes just like vanilla ice cream: your favorite!" She started to struggle violently as he ran over to a control box. He pushed a lever down as fast as he could. She looked up and noticed a mirror hanging from the ceiling just for her view.

The formula started forcing itself down her throat. Amy's words were muffled by the tube as it forced itself to stay in her mouth. She stopped struggling as the formula began to sink into her stomach. It was difficult not to move being how turned on she was. 'Oh yes, feed me more' she thought, 'make me huge!'

She felt her skin stretch as she felt her body begin to grow. She watched herself swell fatter and fatter in her reflection. She felt her belly push out as if something was trying to escape. Her nipples became hard, as she felt her thighs thicken to touch one another. Her belly continued to get bigger and rounder. She moaned as she watched her breasts starting to swell out. They were well rounded as they jiggled with each pump of the formula. Her thighs thickened more as her hips began to widen. Her ass started to raise her away from the table as the fat piled up behind her.

Amy was too distracted with everything that she almost choked on the tube. The gooey formula dripped down her double chin as her cheek filled fuller and fatter. The strange man walked away from the control box and stood next to Amy. She looked as saw that her arms were getting flabby as her fingers were even thickening up. "Is this too much for you?" he asked as he ran his index finger around her rock hard nipple. She moaned as loud as ever as he began to massage her plumping breast. He continued to run his hand down her ballooning body, moaning as he squeezed her flabs of flesh on her sides.

She watched her reflection as he smacked her flabby belly as ripples of fat wobbled across. He shook her body as saw that her massive breasts jiggled being so round and full. Amy then took a look at her face. Her cheeks were puffy and her neck was thick. She moaned more in pleasure as she sucked hard on the feeding tube.

The chains on her wrists and ankles became useless now since she could barely move. Her arms and legs have become so thick and round. She started to feel a pain in her stomach as it felt like it was getting too full. Amy kept growing fatter and fatter until....

*GASP* She stood up immediately from the bed from the dream she just had. It could also be from the fact that her body mysteriously gained 10 pounds.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Digital Warrior (UN: thedarkknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Digital Warrior has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1692024-The-Fattening-Dream/cid/924691-Forced-Fattening