*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1693289-A-Size-Changing-Adventure/cid/1174548-school
by Tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1693289
Your life will be changed as you or others grow or shrink.
This choice: school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

school

    by: theM
Your day starts normal. Well not normal, but Nothing you haven't handled before. Your sister not around and your Parents were out on a second hunymoon. Eddie was on a boy Scott trip witch Ray didn't want to go on because he'd rather stay at home.

So you were left in charge of your little brother. Which you didn't mind cause Ray was your only sibling who didn't annoy you.

On your way to pick up Ray from his school your friend Angie gives you a ring that alows you to change size. You figure that you can show it to ray you'll have the power and he can be your servant. When you see ray get off the bus you decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shrink the bus full of kids

*Noteb*
2. Grow to have fun with the tiny people

3. Save the fun till you get home

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 theM (UN: them at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1693289-A-Size-Changing-Adventure/cid/1174548-school