*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. FREEDOM!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694774-His-Fathers-Son/cid/927308-FREEDOM
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1694774
Nature versus nuture. Young Harry Potter is a case study in this.
Chapter #1

FREEDOM!

    by: beast79
Harry Potter was making his escape. It was nearly dark when the moment had arrived but he knew that he no choice but to try and get free now. The beating he'd suffered through this afternoon had convinced him of the fact that should he stay at his Uncle Vernon's house he would not survive for long. His arm felt wrong, his side hurt, and his back hurt from where Vernon had gone after him with the belt. So it was either now or never.

He'd made it two blocks from the house when he began to feel weak. Whatever Uncle Vernon had done to his side, Harry was pretty sure it was going to be the death of him.

Blinking hard he saw a man on the sidewalk. In the fading light of day Harry hurried as best he could to make it to this unknown man. "Mister?"

He spoke softly, pain overwhelming him, "Help me, please."

The man in question, turned and looked at the boy who was about to collapse. Without a word he tbent and picked up the boy in his arms.

"Thank you." Harry whispered.

"Happy to help."

"What's your name?" Harry asked.

You have the following choices:

1. Elijah Snow (Planetary)

*Noteb*
2. Bruce Wayne (Batman)

*Noteb*
3. Jethro Gibbs (NCIS)

4. Xander Harris (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

*Noteb*
5. OTHER

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 beast79 (UN: beast79 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beast79 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694774-His-Fathers-Son/cid/927308-FREEDOM