*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Predator
  2. Choose your side
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695284-Aliens-vs-predator-war-for-earth/cid/928218-Predator
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1695284
Fight in the war for earth: from all three fronts
This choice: Predator  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Predator

    by: Arcangel
"To any of my brothers who can hear this, a serpent infestation has broken out on Earth. we must not let the infestation spread. any who can hear this resp...."

The elder turned to face me and the other hunters kneeled at his feet as the transmission ended. "that was the final transmission from one of our elite brothers who was investigating a prematurely activated pyramid. The serpent queen that had been dormant there for many of the humans generations had been taken from the pyramid. The elite soon discovered that the queen had turned a city into a hive, which was where the transmission was sent from. From the sudden end, I have to assume the worse. these are the orders. Journey to earth, Find the Elite and quell the serpent infestation." all my brothers rose and headed for the ships. as I rose, I heard the elder. "May I have a word Scorpius?"
I turned back. "Elder?" I said. The elder motioned me to continue looking at the screen.
"I will not lie Scorpius, but I may have cut the transmission short. This is the true end to the feed" he restarted the feed, and an all to familiar scene crawled onto the screen. the serpent "Facehugger" as the humans called it. The elder looked at me, now serious. "Scorpius, I trust you know what this means"
I nodded. "Why show me though?"
The elder sighed. "The brothers who were with you are still young. they have compleated the trials only a century ago Scorpius, you have seen much more blood than them"
"Then what are my orders sir?" I asked.
"Journey to earth" the elder said, "Find the elite, quell the serpent infestation and, if it has been created, destroy the abomination"
"It would be an honour sir" I said, as I turned and left for my ship.
The elder nodded. "Ancestors be with you Scorpius" he said.

You have the following choice:

1. in Earth's orbit...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arcangel (UN: edd682 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Arcangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695284-Aliens-vs-predator-war-for-earth/cid/928218-Predator