*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Patrick Fish 13 year old
  2. The ad
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1698684-The-switching-collar-PLEASE-ADD/cid/935051-Patrick-Fish-13-year-old
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1698684
You take part in an experimental test.
This choice: Patrick Fish 13 year old  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Patrick Fish 13 year old

    by: The Head Swapper
You quickly pedal your bike back home trying to get there in order to use the collar. You were so pumped to travel anywhere you wanted. You could go to the Rocky Mountains, the Caribbean, or Los Angeles. You quickly rounded the corner and pedaled to your house. You were initially greeted by your mother, "Patrick where have you been? I was worried sick!" You try to act innocent, "Sorry Mom. I just went to the park to play some baseball with my friends."

You mom replied, "Now that your playtime is over go in your room and do those summer math problems!" You quickly go inside not wanting to upset your mother. You go into your room and pull out the collar. You devilishly grin as you slip it on your neck and prepare to go anywhere you wanted. You braced yourself and pressed the green button on your collar.

Suddenly a humming began to emerge from the collar and a metallic hand emerged from it and began to circle your head. The hand started out slow but quickly began to spin quicker and quicker and quicker until a screen appeared in front of you. In the top left corner it read ACTIVE COLLARS then thousands of dots appeared on a world map. Then the text read SELECT A LOCATION. You immediately saw hundreds of dots at your spring break hotspot of Daytona Beach. So you moved you hand up to the screen and selected Daytona beach.

Suddenly the blue light grew brighter and brighter until you saw beach in front of you, "Sweet!" You exclaim as you recognize the beach in front of you. You start to walk towards the water when you notice something strange. The breeze on you body felt strange because it seemed to be touching most of your body. You look down to see what was wrong and were greeted by two large breasts. You were shocked and looked farther down and saw a beautiful torso and legs that matched. You saw a yellow Bikini now hugging your new shapely ass and covering your large breasts. You immediately notice a bathroom and sprint towards it. It was extremely awkward as your new breasts jiggled up and down as you ran to the bathroom. You expected to see a beautiful woman staring back at you when you entered the bathroom but was instead greeted by your own thirteen year old head. You stepped back to see what had happened and you took in the sight. From your head down to the collar on your lower neck you were you. But from the collar down you were a beautiful twenty something woman.

What do you do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Head Swapper (UN: riff317 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1698684-The-switching-collar-PLEASE-ADD/cid/935051-Patrick-Fish-13-year-old