*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/2718442-Headmouth
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Teen · #1699669
A story where boys Vore each other for food and dominance
This choice: Head,mouth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Head,mouth

    by: Unknown
As you jump up on your brother he is taken by surprise, you knee him in his chest and he falls down on his back, you go to action quickly and sits down on his body and grips his hands so they wont get in the way, as you begin to lower your head against his you are taken by surprise by your brothers strength, he gets you to lose your grip on one of his arms, then he takes a sweep at your body with his free arm and knocks you of off him.
Now you are the surprised one, you did not expect this from Keroin at all.
Keroin: What the fuck was that?!
Keroin stands up and backs away from you, turning around and heads for the house. hes just given you a new chance, you rise to your feet as fast as you can runing up behind him and put your right arm around his throat and your left on top of his head, holding him in a choke hold, you hold him like this just for a few seconds until you feel him relax his body and starts to faint, but you want him awake so hes aware after you eaten him so you let go with your left arm from his head and starts stretching.
Soon enough hes all curled up in Jamies stomach, Jamie lies down on the grass and lets his stomach bulge out, after this struggle hes tired.
You feel Keroin move some within you but quickly settles down as your stomach walls starts to compress him, breaking his bones and the acids dissolves his skin, muscles and bones.

You have the following choices:

1. Keroin´s POV

2. Jamie goes to Dylan and Cole's after digesting his big brother

*Noteb*
3. Someone sneak up on Jamie resting

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/2718442-Headmouth