*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236259-The-Young-Fairy-and-The-Giantesses
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2236259
A fairy child goes on an adventure. He comes across one of a few “giant” women.

A fairy child goes on an adventure. He comes across one of a few “giant” women.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The following story takes place in a medieval fantasy styled world called “Terrasia”. The world is inhabited by many creatures including humans, elves, orcs, dragons, and many half human/half animal like beings (think Argonian or Khajiit). And one such creature we will be focusing on is a young fairy boy named “Barii”. Curious to a fault, Barii is known for getting into trouble, getting lost, and nearly getting late by the local wildlife. However, this adventure might just be his last if things turn south.

CHARACTERS:

Barii - a young fairy boy (looking around the age of 12 perhaps). Curious and somewhat daring, he sometimes gets too close to possible dangerous beings. His messy blonde hair and soft cheeks (and overall skin) are key characteristics of this little fairy, reaching only an inch and a half tall.
NOTE: Fairies in this world typically only wear a loin cloth made of leaves (and a bra of sorts for the women). Fairies also do not bleed normal blood, as it looks more along the lines of blue liquid with sparkles.



Princess Dariana: An elf pricess (physically looking around the age of 18) who is usually alone, observing her surroundings. While she is usually gentle to creatures of any size, she can be quite demanding if she does not get her way.

Valria: A traveling orc warrior (seemingly around the age similar to early 30’s to humans), Valria is a fierce orc warrior and traveling bounty hunter. She has a built muscle body and carries a massive mace weapon. Her armor only covers her breasts and “lower regions”. The way she treats strangers is usually dependent on her mood.

Shkii: A half human/half cat humanoid (pretty much like a Khajiit)(Seemingly around 23 in human years). Agile and silent, she is an assassin for hire and her morals are unknown. She can be kind one moment and cruel the next. Her animal-like instincts can kick in at any moment and usually triggers when she sees something small, like mice, small bugs, and unfortunately, fairies. She can be very seductive and playful, sometimes too much of a mix of both.

Mary: A human girl (13) that lives on a farm. She is usually collecting things she finds like interesting rocks or small animals she finds, usually asking her mother if she can keep it as a pet (Mom always says no). She has heard stories of fairies before and should she find one, might be either gentle or a bit rough.

Kadina: A female dragon (many countless years old) with a love for gold, jewels, precious metals, and riddles. She hordes her treasure in her mountain cave and has a taste for flesh. She will usually toy with her prey, however does have a soft side if offered something for their lives. Reaching nearly fifty feet in length and twenty five feet in height (walking on all fours, but can temporarily use her front limbs like hands). She is known for having a very seductive or motherly voice, giving her victims a false sense of security. She can be a giant among giants to a fairy like Barii.

RULES:

-NO SCAT OR PISS
-NO MALE GIANT INTERACTION
-NO SHORT ADDITIONS, AT LEAST ADD A MEDIUM PARAGRAPH

NOTE: There will be good endings where Barii lives, as there will be bad ones where he is either taken away from his home forever or in fact dies. Be prepared for both.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236259-The-Young-Fairy-and-The-Giantesses