*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/2801834-George-9-size-10-feet-short-chubby-and-dumb
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Teen · #1699669
A story where boys Vore each other for food and dominance
This choice: George 9, size 10 feet short, chubby and dumb  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

George 9, size 10 feet short, chubby and dumb

    by: Unknown
Among the cheerfull groups of playing boys in the forest you spot a kid named George, you seen him before at the school yard, mostly playing with the younger kids because of his still immature ways. He did not simply fit in with the older boys, or even the boys in his own age.

Since he was all alone, he felt like an easy "practice" prey.
You begin stalking him, but you have to be on your guard so that he dosen´t notice you, you wanna take him by surprise, but he is moving fast and its hard to keep up without being spoted.
Then he takes a turn down a slope and you see your chance, you take a short cut down the steep side of the hill and you´re suddenly in his trail, he has not seen you yet, you hide.

George was on his way to his closest friends he had, a boy named Evan who was six years old and Mark who was seven, they always hung out together on the school breaks and had always a lot of fun together.
As George walks past some bushes he is taken by surprise as he gets someone´s arm around his neck in a shocke hold, he manages to let out a short scream before his airway was cut of.

Not far away Evan and Mark was playing by a creek, Mark recognized Georges voice and told Evan.

You had George just where you want him, you had already enveloped his head and was begining to strech your maw to take in his shoulders to, you have your eye´s shut as its easier that way when you need to strech your mouth to the limit.
Then suddenly from no where you get a really hard slam right in your side, causing you to fall on your side to the ground, and you lose your grip of George and he gets free.

You see a small kid where you just stood, holding his head in pain, you understand that he just ran into you head first, you quicly get to your feet.

Jamie: Haha well i guess i could fit two of you. (softly patting his belly)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jamie gets to work on his preys

2. The still unnoticed friend of George gets in the picture

3. George surprises you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/2801834-George-9-size-10-feet-short-chubby-and-dumb