*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/2802773-The-still-unnoticed-friend-of-George-gets-in-th
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Teen · #1699669
A story where boys Vore each other for food and dominance
This choice: The still unnoticed friend of George gets in the picture  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The still unnoticed friend of George gets in th...

    by: Unknown
You are walking towards Mark, the kid who just tackled you, as you grab his shoulders and begin lifting him up to your mouth to swallow him, everything suddenly went dark and very moist around your head.
It was Evan who manage to reach Jamie´s head by standning on Georges back who was down on his all four´s.

You start to violently punch with your knuckles against your own head because you know what is going on, but you only manage to land three hits before your hands is hold down by someone not that strong, its Mark whos having to use his entire body weight to at least get you from hitting his friend.

The six year old boy Evan begin do take in Jamie´s shoulders but it was a slow process. Jamie tried to shake his upper body to get the small boy of off him, he was really frustrated by this point.
Jamie´s Thoughts: This was so frustrating, two small appetizers and that big meatloaf getting the upper hand on me, and actually being dumb enough to think such a small shit could take me in.

You have the following choices:

1. Evan Continues His Meal

2. Jamie Gets An Idea

*Noteb*
3. Suddenly

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/2802773-The-still-unnoticed-friend-of-George-gets-in-th