*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/2805203-Anal-vore
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Teen · #1699669
A story where boys Vore each other for food and dominance
This choice: Anal vore  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Anal vore

    by: Unknown
Now you have Aaron naked before you, on your floor.

"so.. lets see how i will consume you, i like to try different things with each of my meals.."

"but i'm not your meal! i'm a young boy just like you!"

You walk over his body and grab his throat.
"correction, you where a boy like me before i caught you, now you will become what i decide of you to become, and what i feel the need for right now is a butt toy!"

You take of your pants and boxers, since you're already standing over him you just back a few steps and sits down and you land directly on his feet, you let them sink into your ass, you lie down and with the help of your hands you grasp his ankles and begin to shove more of him into your asshole, it feels so good as you feel your tight pucker widen and stretch in order to take in more of the eleven year old boy.

Aaron bends forward and try to get your hands of off him, but Jamie gets a hold of Aaron's hands and just holds them in place while Jamie's butt hole begin to pull Aaron in on it's own, Jamie leans his head back and just enjoy the overwhelming feeling of fullness.
"please Jamie! don't do this, don't pull me into your butt hole, i wont be able to breath!! please let me go and i wont tell anyone about this"

Jamie lifts his head back up and look Aaron in his eye's.

"I know you wont tell anyone about this"

Jamie then sucks Aaron up to his soft dick, Jamie takes the opportunity to shove Aaron's hands into his butt.
Lying on his back between Jamie's legs, all Aaron can see is his body half sunken into Jamie's asshole and his dick that had begun to rise.
Soon only Aaron's head remains outside Jamie's butt, When Aaron looks up, all he can see is the inside of Jamie's slightly hairy thighs and calf's, and when he looks forward he gets Jamie's ball sack in his face.

"Any last words before my butt eats you?"

"I'm no...MMHHH!"
Was Aaron's last words as he was pulled into the other boy's butt hole.
"sorry, you took to long haha"

You have the following choices:

1. Follow Aaron Through Digestion

*Noteb*
2. Jamie Could Go For Something More

*Noteb*
3. The Doorbell Rings

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/2805203-Anal-vore