*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/971604-Arron-11-size-8-feet-tall-chubby-and-smart
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Teen · #1699669
A story where boys Vore each other for food and dominance
This choice: Arron 11, size 8 feet tall, chubby and smart  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Arron 11, size 8 feet tall, chubby and smart

    by: Jack Grey
You decide to follow Aaron he was only 11 years old and was running towards his house when you jumped him.
"Hey,get off me".he screamed,to no avail.
you were bigger than him,despite him being a year older than you,you lifted him up and put your hand over his mouth.
You carried him to your house,your mom saw you with him and said "so i suppose that you'll be eating in your room tonight".
"Yes mom,i with clean up the mess,i caught him just a few minutes ago".
"Alright,you have fun with your happy meal".
You walk up to your bedroom door and open it,you throw him on the floor and lock the door behind you.
"What the are you going to do to me?" he sobbed
You walk over to him and sit down next to him and punch him in the guts.
"I like to have some fun with my food,so that it knows it's fate".
The look in his eyes was of terror,he was sweating like a pig and started to cry.
You rip off all of his clothes and start to

You have the following choices:

1. Oral vore

2. Anal vore

3. Cock vore

4. Hard vore-bitting

5. Play with him-torture

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack Grey (UN: jgp149 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/971604-Arron-11-size-8-feet-tall-chubby-and-smart