*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/2821620-Play-with-him-torture
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Teen · #1699669
A story where boys Vore each other for food and dominance
This choice: Play with him-torture  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Play with him-torture

    by: DarkDal
You decide to play with him. You swallow his head and then pull back. He wails and whines like a baby. Then you wrap him in the foreskin of your cock and dangle him through the window. He was your plaything now. You pull him back in and go towards the bathroom. You drop him into the bath tub naked. He squirms around as you undress. He makes a runner and you trip him over and drag him into the tub. You make him thrust into your ass and he does so with such force he almost falls in but your not done with him yet. As a consequence your cock grabs his cock and you pull. With one big pull. The cock is pulled into your sacs to be added to your cum. After more pulling and punching. You put your cock inside his mouth and make him suck on it and then you thrust.

After a while you get bored. So you decide to consume Aaron. You turn on the shower and start swallowing Aaron feet first. He doesn’t resist. He knows you are his master and as you swallow his knees he stands and closes his eyes.

You swallow his delicious buttocks with ease but you take it slow and savour the meal. You swallow his small stomach and your up to his shoulders. With a final swallow his head is forced down your throat. You wait in bliss as the blood and cum fall down the plughole.

Then you fill it with hot water and sit in pure bliss as your stomach slowly dissolves Aaron. Your mother comes in after a while and she rubs your stomach full of Aaron. Your half asleep and way too big to carry so she leaves you in the bathtub to digest your meal.

You have the following choices:

1. Follow Aaron’s digestion

2. Follow Jamie admiring himself and going to hunt down more prey.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DarkDal (UN: death4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/2821620-Play-with-him-torture