*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/971608-Hard-vore-bitting
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Teen · #1699669
A story where boys Vore each other for food and dominance
This choice: Hard vore-bitting  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hard vore-bitting

    by: Jack Grey
With all his clothes on the floor and him sobbing you decide to make your move,you jump on his back,you facing his feet.
"What the hell..." He stops when he feels your tongue running over his leg,he starts to get aroused then you find his the tenden that runs from his heel to his knee and bite down on it.he screamed with pain.blood poured into your mouth and youn started to nibble on his leg,taking in more flesh,it was like heaven to have his flesh in your mouth.
You stop for a moment and say to your meal "You can't die until your brain his eaten,so you'll feel everything i do to you".
you lean back down and rip into his legs again,the taste of blood and raw boy filled your mouth.
Aaron's screams filled the room as you work your way up his leg,to his calf and you strip that to the bone,you move on to his other leg.
You tear his legs apart and eat everything on them,you move on to his butt and you rip open his butt cheeks and bite into them,his screams were arousing you so much than you came all over his striped legs.he still wriggles and scream as you move to his back,ypou decide to torture him a bit so you bite his flank and reach inside and feel around for his ribs,he looks down and sees your hand inside him and screams,you find his rib and you snap it in two,feeling his sudden movements you guessed than it must have hurt.
You get off him and sit down on your bed and have a rest,watching your meal crawl around,trying to escape,you let him move around while you rest.
after 20 minutes you start again,but with his arms,you grab his left elbow and bend it backwards,you hear his increasing screams as you bend it back until it brakes,you then snap it off and walk to your bed and sit down with his arm in your hand,you eat it like and chicken leg,you do the same with his other arm.You start to eat at his chest and back,tearing into the sensitive flesh,the only thing left was his head,he looked around at his bones and looked at you and screamed as you crushed his skull and licked out his brains,they tasted bloody and creamy,he was dead,you throw the bone out the window and go to sleep.

When you wake up you go out to the park again to find another tasty morsel to dine on,you find

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cole Sprouse

*Noteb*
2. Jake T Austin

*Noteb*
3. James

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack Grey (UN: jgp149 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/971608-Hard-vore-bitting