*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700763-The-Witch-Sister/cid/1208221-Dan-loses-his-underwear
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1700763
You are Dan a teenage boy of 16, Your older sister has her birthday today.
This choice: Dan is forgets wearing underwear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dan loses his underwear

    by: Skausmas
Your mom lifts you up on to a changing table that you don't remember being there. She pulls down your pants and your underwear and throws them to the side. "Someone was playing with big boy clothes, naughty... naughty..." she cooes. You watch helplessly, for some reason you could not resist, as she powders your bottom. She slides an oversized baby diaper on your butt, it feels warm against your crotch. She follows the diaper with a onesie, in which she zips from the back. You hear a click, perhaps, a lock? "I need to go to work, it is time for your babysitter, Danny." she says.

"But I am eighteen years old, for god's sake!" you exclaim.

"Sure you are, honey." she replies, as she lifts you up in her arms again and places you in a large car seat.

You have the following choices:

1. To the daycare

2. To Emily's house

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Skausmas (UN: zabimaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The GrandDuke of Owls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700763-The-Witch-Sister/cid/1208221-Dan-loses-his-underwear