*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700763-The-Witch-Sister/cid/939916-A-statue
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1700763
You are Dan a teenage boy of 16, Your older sister has her birthday today.
This choice: A statue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A statue

    by: The GrandDuke of Owls
Dan felt a tingle go up his body, and he tried to move his feet, but was unable to. He saw that little by little his body was turning to stone. He reached for Kat, but she just stepped back and laughed. He felt his middle turn to stone, and all he was able to do was watch. What could he do? Eventually just his head was the only thing that wasn't stone, and he felt his face become cold and motionless.
"You make a great statue" Kat said, "Let's make it a little more interesting." She waved her wand, and Dan's clothes dissapeared. His cock and balls now revealed, he felt humiliated.
"Where do statues belong?" Kat said, smiling. "In a mueseum!" she waved the want, and Dan found himself in an exhibit with a bunch of other nude statues. Thousands of people walked by him and took pictures. He was utterly embaresed and humiliated.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kat decides to add to the statue

*Noteb*
2. To a museum

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The GrandDuke of Owls (UN: solerum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The GrandDuke of Owls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700763-The-Witch-Sister/cid/939916-A-statue