*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A plant
  2. She changes Dan into a object
  3. The Witch Sister
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700763-The-Witch-Sister/cid/939918-A-plant
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1700763
You are Dan a teenage boy of 16, Your older sister has her birthday today.
This choice: A plant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A plant

    by: The GrandDuke of Owls
The wand stopped glowing, and Dan felt normal. He looked down at his body and smiled.

"I don't know how you did that glowy thingy, but that was pretty dumb, sis." He went up into his bedroom. But Kat just stood smiling.

Dan opened the door to his room and sat down. But he felt a sudden pressure on his feet- he couldn't move them. He stood up and looking down.

To his shock, he was standing in a large clay pot filled with soil and earth. His feet were buried right under, his knees poking out. He buried his hand into the soil, feeling around. His feet felt strange- soft and rubbery. It was spreading up his legs, and he pulled up his jeans.

Green.

His legs were going green. Daniel put 2+2 together and realised that he was turning into a plant, and it was Kat's doing. She entered the room.

"HA HA HA! This is great!" She flicked her wand at Dan, and he suddenly lost all of his clothes, leaving him naked.

"Aah!" He put his hands across his private area, but he knew this wasn't the worst of his problem. "Change me back!!!"

But the changes continued...

You have the following choices:

1. Dan grows leaves

*Noteb*
2. No more human feature's

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The GrandDuke of Owls (UN: solerum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The GrandDuke of Owls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700763-The-Witch-Sister/cid/939918-A-plant