*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702807-Snorlax-Giantess-GTS--Shrink-Story/cid/969051-Shrink-you-and-torture-you-with-her-Boobs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1702807
One day while wondering around, you stumble across a strange looking PokeBall.
This choice: Shrink you and torture you with her Boobs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrink you and torture you with her Boobs

    by: ShadowOfDeath
She grabs your body and pulls you towards her, wrapping her arms around you as she pulls your head in between simply the biggest breasts you have ever seen in your entire life. You flail franticly, and somehow manage to pull your head out of her bosom, gasping for air. "H-How dare you!" She says, obviously offended. "You dare turn your nose up to my magnificent, perfectly plump breasts?"

You stutter and can't get away, her arms still wrapped around you. "I-I'm sorry! They're just...Way too big!" You say nervously. "Too..Big?" She says, tilting her head. "Well then. In that case, why don't I just show you what BIG is?" She says as she licks your face, her fat, pink tongue big enough to engulf your face, soaking it with saliva.

You suddenly feel weird and begin to shrink, down to the size of nothing bigger than a mouse. She grins down at you, she is simply gargantuan. She is by far the biggest person, no, the biggest thing you've ever seen. You fall to your knees on her belly and begin begging for forgiveness.

"Oh no little boy, that's far too late for that now..You need to be punished severely now, and I know exactly how to do it.." She then..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowOfDeath (UN: shadowofdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702807-Snorlax-Giantess-GTS--Shrink-Story/cid/969051-Shrink-you-and-torture-you-with-her-Boobs