*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Entering the house.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702807-Snorlax-Giantess-GTS--Shrink-Story/cid/945051-Entering-the-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1702807
One day while wondering around, you stumble across a strange looking PokeBall.
Chapter #1

Entering the house.

    by: ShadowOfDeath
Wondering around one day in the afternoon, you stumble across an old, massive house. Hesitant at first, you decide to take a look inside.

Upon entering the house, you look around and see that everything is huge. The chairs, the table, cabinets, everything is simply massive.

While looking around the house, you walk upstairs into the master bedroom and atop the massive bed lies an abnormally large PokeBall. Curious as to what it could be, you walk up and poke it in hopes of it opening. A blinding white light shines out of the ball, followed by a large yawn, sending you flying off of the bed.

When you get back to your feet, you rub your eyes and take a look onto the bed only to see the single largest pokemon you've ever seen. Even for a Snorlax, she was at least five times as big as she should be.

Swallowing hard, you slowly make your way back to the bed and hesitantly poke the Snorlax's thigh. Seeing the supple fur covered skin shiver, you flinch and back up as the mammoth Snorlax before you begins to sit up. The Snorlax is completely clothed, wearing what seem's to be an extremely tight pair of short shorts and a plain black T-Shirt that just barely holds her at least GG Breasts.

Taking a step back, the Snorlax begins to speak. "Oh my..What a cutie we have here!" He say's in a cutesy tone, smiling at you. "Y-You can talk?" You stutter as you stare in awe. "Well of course I can silly! But that isn't important. What I want to know is why you broke into my house, little one?" She asked, a slight grin spreading on her large face.

"W-Well..I-I thought the house was empty you see.." She cuts you off with a giggle. "Oh, I've heard that before. Well, as you can see it's very, very full. And now, for you..You obviously need to be punished. But what should I do.." She say's out loud, crossing her arms over her mammoth breasts. "Oh, I have a perfect idea!" She then proceeds to..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowOfDeath (UN: shadowofdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702807-Snorlax-Giantess-GTS--Shrink-Story/cid/945051-Entering-the-house