*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702807-Snorlax-Giantess-GTS--Shrink-Story/cid/969285-Stomped-Shrunk-Soon-to-be-Smothered
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1702807
One day while wondering around, you stumble across a strange looking PokeBall.
This choice: Shrink you and smother you (Readers choice)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stomped, Shrunk, Soon to be Smothered

    by: Unknown
You started to back away, but luck was not on your side today. After the third step, your foot stepped on some small, spherical object causing you to lose balance and fall on your ass. The object, which happened to be a pokeball, landed on your chest as the snorlax stood over you with a playful grin on her face. Thinking quickly, you tossed the pokeball at the chubby titaness, but the ball simply bounced off her large, round stomach. "Hehe! You didn't actually think that would trap catch me, did you?" she giggled as she planted her massive foot on your chest to prevent you from getting up. "You're a funny little guy. I'm sure you'll be lots of fun." As she spoke, she grinded her foot against your body lightly, thinking of what to do with her new toy. Finally, you heard a cute, excited gasp signaling that she had decided your fate. "I got a nice surprise for you. But first..." As she said this, her massive footpaw engulfed your entire face. "No peeking." she teased as she began doing God knows what while covering your face with her right foot. Thankfully there was no sweat or smell, but it was so large and pressed up against your making it almost impossible to breath. Your eyes could only see darkness as she prepared for her first 'game' with you. After about a minute her foot was lifted off of you. Your eyes weren't ready for the sudden presence of light forcing you to squint while they adjusted.

When you regained your vision, you were greeted by the sight of the massive snorlax girl, now only wearing a jet black bikini. "Do you like what you see?" she asked in a playful tone as she slowly lowered her short shorts to reveal a matching thong. You wanted to run, but you couldn't even twitch a muscle. You only stood there, frozen by fear as she picked you up to her face and gave you a bone crushing hug. Though her thick layers of fat prevented any broken limbs, the girl was still squeezing the air out of you while pressing you tightly against her massive breasts. Finally she stopped and brought you up to her face. "You're such an adorable little thing, but I know what would make you even cuter." Slowly she brought you to her face and planted a massive, sloppy kiss on your being. As you coughed up her saliva, you noticed that the arms she was holding you with seemed to be getting larger. Sure enough your body continued to diminish in size until you were no larger than a mouse. She was now grinning mischievously as she proceeded to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702807-Snorlax-Giantess-GTS--Shrink-Story/cid/969285-Stomped-Shrunk-Soon-to-be-Smothered