*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1852469-Saved-By-the-Bell
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Natsumi is saved by the bell ringing and it is time for her next class.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Saved By the Bell.

    by: RedAce
The tallest girl held Natsumi's doll, Terra. High in the air so that Natsumi couldn't reach it. Natsumi kept yelling to give her back the doll. The three girls just laughed at Natsumi's pleas, but soon the school bell chimed loudly, signifying that recess was over. The three bullies tossed Natsumi's doll to the ground and laughed as they walked away. Natsumi grabbed her doll up and dusted her up. She wiped her tears and away as she sniffled. She put Terra back into her backpack with her other doll Sora. She caught up with the crowd and went back into the school.

She entered her homeroom class for the time being and lunch period was drawing near. The teacher was explaining how certain animals rule in certain classes of the anime pack. Natsumi listened to this and found it to be so true in school life as well. But then the teacher went on to explain, certain animals grow really big to intimidate other predators and to establish a code of respect. But as Natsumi sat in her desk, she could feel her heart racing faster and faster. She tried to calm down, but she noticed her whole body was starting to break out into a heavy sweat. She gripped the edges of her desk as she started to pant harder and harder. Next she started to hear this stretching noise coming from beneath her desk and as she leaned back to see where that noise was coming from.

She was horrified to see her shoes were starting to split open! First her big toe popped out through the sole and then her heel broke open the back! She looked back up and saw her entire class staring at her with scared expressions. Natsumi's panting increased further and soon she began to realize her perspective was getting higher and higher. Then she looked down and saw her shirt pulling up her belly and was starting to shred open. Natsumi panicked as she tried to keep it from splitting open, but it was no use, she could feel the fabric slipping through her fingers and her desk was beginning to creak loudly.

Natsumi screamed out, "Help ME!!" But everyone in the class fled and Natsumi continued to expand and grow in size till she busted through the ceiling and out the roof of the school. She was totally bare naked in front of the entire school body and she showed no signs of her growth stopping. She kept screaming for help, as all she could do was stand there and continue to grow and grow. But as she let out one more scream of help, she awoke. She looked around in the class and saw everyone staring at her.

"Uummm, Miss Natsumi is it? Can you please not talk in your day time sleep in my classroom?" The Teacher asked.

Natsumi apologized and sank in her desk completely embarrassed to no end. Some of the students giggled, especially that mean tall bully girl who was messing with her during recess. Natsumi just tried to stay calm and to make it through the rest of the class.As class was coming to an end...


*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RedAce (UN: redacegod350 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1852469-Saved-By-the-Bell