*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2020339-Breakfast-is-Good-for-a-soon-to-be-Growing-Girl
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Tiffany grows a bit at breakfast!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Breakfast is Good for a soon to be Growing Girl.

    by: RedAce
While Tiffany was washing herself in the shower. She was thinking about the dream she just had. It really brought a smile to her face as she closed her eyes and tried to remember all of what had happen again in it. Though while she was doing this, she couldn't help but slide her hands across her body in a pleasant motion. She continued to do this to herself. But while she was doing this, she could suddenly feel a pinch in her sides. She quickly opened her eyes and saw something odd. Tiffany watched as her toes slowly creped across the shower tiles. She bent over to see what was happening, but that was when she felt a sudden jolt up her spine. Which caused her to place her palms against the shower's walls. "Ugh, what is happening?" Tiffany stuttered while trying to hold herself up. That was when her mom knocked on the bathroom door, "Tiffany, how ya goin' luv? We need to move, so you won't be late for everything today." But before Tiffany could respond. She felt a familiar odd feeling when she heard her name spoken... She felt herself jump upwards a few inches! A slight smile came across her face and she asked her mom to repeat her name. "Huh, what are you talking about you crazy Sheila?" her mom asked. "Just same my name again Sheila!" Tiffany shrieked.

"What is your deal Tiffany! You are acting like a crazy Sheila now! Why would you want me to say your name Tiffany?" Her mom asked in a confused and concerned tone.

Tiffany heard her name twice, which just echoed in her head. She bit down on her lower lip as she could suddenly feel a wave of pleasure course through her. She let out a loud pleasant moan and suddenly shot up above the shower's walls! She looked around and a huge smile grew across her face as she repeatedly pleaded with her mom to say her name. "Blimey Tiffany, you are acting so strange! Why should I keep saying Tiffany, Tiffany, Tiffany?!" Her mom repeated over and over again. Tiffany's eyes bulge out as she let's out a orgasmic moan and she goes crashing through the ceiling and soon enough the whole house! "Blimey! I am so freaking huge! This is just so stella!" Tiffany shrieked as she observed her now small surroundings. Then her mom rushed outside and started to scream out her. Tiffany smiled and said out loud, "Oh-ho, my dearie... you must be one insane Sheila now to speak to a Goddess like me. " Tiffany raised her foot and... "TIFFANY! What are you doing in there?!"

Tiffany quickly opened her eyes and noticed she was in the shower still! "Huh, wait, what?! What happen?!" Tiffany asked herself out loud. She then heard pounding on the bathroom door. "Tiffany! You need to hurry up, we will be late to everything today if you don't hurry up now!" Her mom yelled in a annoyed tone. "Don't get your knickers in a knot Mom! Blimey!" Tiffany responded in a upset tone. Her mom walked off, but not before telling her she has 5 more minutes to get done in the shower. Tiffany sighed as she continued to wash herself and think, "Wow, that was a amazing daydream I must say. Too bad I was interrupted again before I could finish..." As she got to her bust area, she felt the board flat chest she had, "Blimey! I have no chest! It is amazing how I've won as many awards as I have. Though those other girls are too young to have boobs, or really any REAL boobs I mean. But I need to get some soon, since it will only be getting harder from here on out for me and theses pageants..." Tiffany finished up her shower and got dried off to then put on a blue training bra and pink panties, with a black tank top and some comfortable shorts to match it. It didn't show off a lot of skin, unless you count her long silky legs. But it didn't cover a whole lot either. She then made her way downstairs and into the kitchen. Her mom had fixed her breakfast and as she served her daughter, she asked why she took so long in the shower and why she was making so much noise. Tiffany only simply responded with quite, "Whatever you reckon whinger..." Her mom raised an eyebrow, not hearing what she said, but she knew it was probably her being a smart mouth. Tiffany smiled and responded with a, "Oh nothing dear mother." Her mom dropped her raised eyebrow and said, "That's more like it." Tiffany continued to eat her breakfast and was soon going to the Doctor's office to get a annual check-up and then to get signed up for the latest pageant. They got into the car and drove to the doctor's office.

What does cause her growth spurt?

First we have a Car Accident, like a special truck carrying something hits them and it spills onto Tiffany? No one is seriously hurt by the way.

Second we have something at the Doctor's Office. Maybe a mistake in meds or something along those lines?

Last, she just suddenly starts puberty?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Car Accident?

2. Something at the Doctor's Office?

*Noteb*
3. Puberty?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RedAce (UN: redacegod350 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2020339-Breakfast-is-Good-for-a-soon-to-be-Growing-Girl