*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2022910-Tiffanys-visit-with-the-doctor
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Tiffany's visit with the doctor...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tiffany's visit with the doctor...

    by: Detective Barricade
Tiffany removes her silky PJ's once in the bathroom and steps in the shower to get cleaned up. This, standing naked under a nice warm shower, feeling the water softly wash over her skin, is perhaps one of her genuinely happy moments. It's likely she'd still greatly enjoy this if she'd been brought up differently, having never been through the toxic environments of the beauty pageants at such an early age. She didn't know it, but she would have been much happier with her life if she grew up without those pageants. Sadly, life in the spotlight is all she really knows.

Currently, the only thing that would make the shower even better for Tiffany is if she had the body in her dream last night... if perhaps not the sheer size. She probably wouldn't even so much as get her pinky toe in at 400 feet tall. She wants to be sexy, and she wants it yesterday, something that saddens her dad. She could be the ugliest thing imaginable or more beautiful than a goddess, he'd love her just the same, but knows she's much too young to be thinking of this.

"Some days I wonder what it'd be like to have friends..." Tiffany muses to herself as she finishes up her shower. Friends are something rather foreign to the Aussie. In fact, most things that didn't involve what her mother had planned for her were foreign, who also, intentionally or not, twisted her daughter's views on what such things would be like. So naturally, Tiffany thought that friends would always happily do whatever she wanted to do at the time, which of course stymied her efforts to try and make any. She simply doesn't know that friendship is a two-way street: it can't be all about her.

Regardless, she gets dressed in her cute little pink dress and pretend-saunters her way to the kitchen where her breakfast is waiting. As usual, it's her favorite thing to have for breakfast, made with the finest ingredients her mom can afford. Tiffany sits down and proceeds to eat it. It tastes great, as usual... but as usual there's something off about it. Her dad's cooking used similar ingredients, but always tasted better for reasons the girl can't quite put her finger on. "So when's the appointment?" she asks.

"We'll be leaving for the doctor's soon, sweetie. Just got to get ready myself." Tiffany's mom answers sweetly.

Shortly after breakfast, Tiffany's mom gets herself ready to go. Tiffany watches her put on her makeup and such while she brushes her teeth to look her best. She imagines she'll need to spiff herself up before signing up for that pageant, as if they don't think she's pretty enough they won't let her enter. In the past she would have thrown a temper tantrum, but these days she believes such an act 'beneath her'. There were other pageants or contests she could 'bless' with her presence, and being the winner 4 years in a row (losing to that brat Lily prior to the current streak) does carry some weight.

Soon the two ladies are off to the doctor's, arriving at the hospital after a half-hour's drive through the city. The city itself is laid out almost exactly as it was in Tiffany's dream, naturally considering she's grown up here all her life, but unbeknownst to her, very few people knew or cared who she was. About the only thing missing, aside from merchants selling dolls in her likeness obviously, is the opera house. But that's out in Sydney, not Melbourne.

Tiffany's mom stops over at the receptionist to let the doctor know her daughter is here for her checkup, and then tells Tiffany she's going to use the washroom. The dusty brown-haired girl nods and heads into the waiting room to be called in. She smiles slightly as heads turn in her direction under the belief they know who she is, when in truth these people are just looking at her because she walked in. It's an entirely natural reaction with little thought involved.

However, there is one person who recognizes her... "No way... Crikey! It is you! How are ya doing, Tiffy?"

Tiffany turns to the smiling 12 year old with strawberry colored hair. "L-Lily?! What in bloody blazes are you doing here?!" she asks in shock.

"Same thing as you, I reckon. I'm here for my checkup!" Lily answers, "Ooh! Are you signing up for that pageant this afternoon?"

"Yeah... Why?" Tiffany answers hesitantly.

"I'm gonna enter it this year too!" Lily responds, elated, "Looking forward to being on stage with ya, Tiffy!"

Of course Tiffany interprets this as, "Looking forward to breaking yer streak again, Tiffy!" She's admittedly starting to tire of it all, desiring something more with her life, but her mom won't hear any of it, and... she's not sure what else to do with her life. However, Lily entering into the upcoming pageant effectively ignites her competitive spirit. She refuses to let herself be beaten by Lily again.

Lily only ever entered the one pageant before, just for fun. She was delighted to win, but felt a little sad when Tiffany stormed out so quickly when she lost. She was kind of hoping to be friends, being a little idealistic. Since then, she's learned as much as she can about her from her stepdad. (Tiffany's father) She understands his ex-wife has dragged their daughter through these for most of her life and has become spoiled, so she wants to try and bond with Tiffany to try and help her.

Eventually the doctor calls them both in, each being guided to a separate examination room. Both of them have some blood taken, then general tests like listening to their hearts and checking their blood pressure. Tiffany's doctor walks out as he goes to check something, and she quietly slips out to go into where Lily's waiting. Spying a needle carelessly left on the table, she seizes it and injects Lily with it. "Ow! What was that for?!" she exclaims.

"Can't have you beating me again, sheila. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure this won't hurt you... much." Tiffany says before slipping out and back to the room she's supposed to be in.

Tiffany seats herself just as the doctor's intern comes in. "This stuff could be a medical breakthrough! Encouraging the pituitary glands of folks with stunted growth to produce growth hormones, effectively another chance at puberty!" the young woman mutters to herself before setting the syringe she's holding down. Just then, she says, "Oh! Er, coming!" and leaves the room, leaving Tiffany alone with the syringe of supposedly miracle drug after she just overheard what it can do.

Had the intern known how desperate the girl was to start her puberty, she wouldn't have left the syringe there. Unfortunately for her, Tiffany saw her chance, jumping down from her seat and without any idea of the repercussions of what she was doing, injects herself with the drug. Once she's done injecting the medicine into her arm, she smartly hides the evidence by disposing of the emptied syringe.

Apparently the intern is somewhat forgetful, since she doesn't return before the doctor, unaware of what transpired, releases Tiffany shortly after Lily. The former is utterly shocked to see the latter address her father as daddy, making them sisters in a sense. The man loves them both like daughters, so opts to take them both to register for the pageant in the hopes that the two can bond in some way in his ex's place. It's also a way for him to see Tiffany after so long.

As for what Tiffany injected herself with... she didn't know the medicine had unpredictable effects on subjects that had yet to enter puberty. Nor did she know she also injected Lily with it...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They start growing noticeably very soon!

*Noteb*
2. Nothing happens... yet.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Detective Barricade (UN: dbarricade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2022910-Tiffanys-visit-with-the-doctor