*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Staying Home
  2. What Now?
  3. Some Decency
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2980709-Staying-Home
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Stay home until their parents return  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Staying Home

    by: Tsuyo
As much as Natsumi and Kazuo would've preferred to get her help, there was nothing they could do with all the news about the reports of weather threats that are going to hit the country. And Schools are all closed because of it.

After realizing that, both siblings sighed.

"So... I guess we're staying home until mom and dad get back." Kazuo muttered.

"Yeah..." That was all Natsumi would say in response. She was still unsure if their parents would be able to recognize her

Her brother noticed this and tried to change the subject, "Anyway, what do you want to do until then? We could go to the living room and maybe either watch TV, watch some movies, or play some games..."

He suddenly trailed off at the last part and scratched his head, "Well... if you can still hold a controller despite your um... current size..."

Natsumi blinked and looked at her hands. She did not realize how everything is now much smaller to her now as she tried to imagine their game controller(s) in her hands.

"Um..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tsuyo (UN: emperorzip8500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2980709-Staying-Home