*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a very little girl!!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705281-Little-People-Friend-or-Meal/cid/950346-a-very-little-girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by KHL
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1705281
Are your new little people friends or tasty little morsels
Chapter #1

a very little girl!!!

    by: KHL
You have been in the woods for a long time and you just wanted to get away from the house for a bit, but you realize that you are lost and you can't find your way back.
You look for any sign that might help you find your way, but it's hopeless and you finally rest in an open field and fall in a deep sleep. You suddenly wake up because something sharp was poking you. You look down and you see a young girl no taller than your index finger was staring at you holding a spear in her hand.
You try to reach for her, but the girl runs and trips over a rock flat on her face. You quickly grab her in your hand and you get a closer look as she sits on the pom of your hand. She looks about thirteen years old wearing some kind of Indian outfit. The young girl is terrified of you and stutters "Ppp...please don't eat! I'm sorry i ppp...poked you with my spear! I...dd.... don't taste very good! I'll.... I'll give you indigestion!" So you say.......

You have the following choices:

1. It's okay I won't hurt you.

2. I don't like beeing poked by spear!!!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KHL (UN: khlover369 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KHL has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705281-Little-People-Friend-or-Meal/cid/950346-a-very-little-girl