*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's okay I won't hurt you.
  2. a very little girl!!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705281-Little-People-Friend-or-Meal/cid/950359-Its-okay-I-wont-hurt-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by KHL
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1705281
Are your new little people friends or tasty little morsels
This choice: It's okay I won't hurt you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It's okay I won't hurt you.

    by: KHL
"It's okay I won't hurt you" you say "Are you hurt you had quite a fall there?"
The young Indian girl looks at you confused, but still scared, "Yes,...I'm all right." "All right can you help find my way home," you say to her, "I think I'm lost." "Well..." she said, "maybe the grand elder can help you just put my down and follow me."
So glad that the young Indian girl is helping you you put her down on the ground and follow. You do your best not to step on her when suddenly you here you belly give a low grumble.
You pat your belly gently and hope they have some decent food they can offer you. The young Indian girl stops in front of a small village with little tie-pee tents while the little people did there chores. The young Indian girl goes in the the middle of the village as you wait outside.
All the villagers notice your preasents and most went inside their tents, but other just stood in awww. You sit down Indian style and wait for their return then you saw......

You have the following choices:

1. A man walk up to you.

2. A child walk up to you.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KHL (UN: khlover369 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KHL has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705281-Little-People-Friend-or-Meal/cid/950359-Its-okay-I-wont-hurt-you