*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Feet
  2. 3feet
  3. selena gomaz
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705325-teen-celebrity-shrinks-a-poor-kidyou/cid/3185549-Feet
by theM
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1705325
your a 13 year old boy who get shrunk by a teen celebrity
This choice: Feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Feet

    by: Sckft
You start to crawl off of her belly between her legs thinking u could escape. You look back as she closes her eyes waiting for u to start pleasuring her. U start to crawl faster toward her giant size 9 feet. You say to yourself if I can’t get pass her feet I could head towards the door and escape.
But once you get to her feet she realizes what you are trying to do and she traps your body between her Feet. She squeezes you and says…”where do you think your going? Are you trying to escape?” Your body is squirming and trying to get free but she has tou trapped tightly between her smooth but smelly feet.
Selena says in her Dominant voice…”now I’m gonna have to punish you!” She grabs your feet and pulls you back to her releasing you from her feet. Selena then turns you around and flips you over on your back. She wraps her long toned legs around your helpless little body and gives you a little squeeze. You let out an agonizing moan as her powerful thighs start to crush your ribs. You scream out…”Please Selena…I’m sorry…I’ll do whatever you say! Please stop squeezing me with your legs!”
She says…”Don’t worry, this is just a playful squeeze…just to let you know that I am in charge and you are not to try to escape again! Now, since you got caught by my feet, they are gonna dominate you for the next couple of hours. Let see how long you can handle it without submitting to them.” Selena starts to Giggle as she spreads her long legs, turns you back around, keeping you on your back but now your head is down by her feet. She grabs your ankles and holds you down and then takes her size 9 silky smelly feet and starts to rub them all over your face…Intoxicating you with their scent.

The smell is overwhelming and it sends a rush to your member, making you hard. It’s like their smell has a kind of pheromone that you can’t resist, and it is stimulating your erotic senses. Selena notices your hard on. She says…”Ahh…are the smell of my feet making you weak and submissive? Do you want me to rub my feet on that so you submit to my girl power!” She again laughs out loud as she continues to tease your body with her feet.

Selena decides to…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Show you mercy and give you a chance to escape

*Noteb*
2. Rubs her feet on your hard on until submit

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sckft (UN: 2sckft at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
theM has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705325-teen-celebrity-shrinks-a-poor-kidyou/cid/3185549-Feet