*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cage
  2. start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705653-battle-arena/cid/951269-Cage
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Wolfy
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1705653
an arena where dragons and other things fight, sometimes to the death
This choice: dragon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cage

    by: Wolfy
You slowly opened your eyes, and took in the blury suroundings. This isn't your cave, what's happening? You lift your head to get a better look and after a few seconds of streaching out your Black scaled legs and your dark blue feet you stood up and looked around.

A cage.

You are in a cage. "But...but how?" you asked out loud.

Then suddenly jolting slightly not expecting a responce a harsh sounding male voice to your left replied "so, you've been captured aswell? Welcome to the end of your life" the male dragon was in a cage just left of yours but your sences had not returned any more than enough to see his dark green body.

You started checking out yourself for any signs that would give away what happened...you first checked your Jet black scales that cover most of your your body, then quickly ran your eyes over the blood red swirling markings that cover your back, neck and down your hind legs and spiked tail. You were lucky when born, you have always had a very tough and very sharp tail tip that looked like a small dark blue shark fin with a red tip. You could not see your face but your familys red markings that were like arrows over your eyes were fine.

Each dragon family from your home country has unique markings, yours were very rare amongst the familys of the high moutains, they were meant to mean you were born with swift reactions and deadly aim. Every dragon is born with markings, but your family is one of the very few to have been born withhidden abilitys, and your markings reprsented that. You then rolled over and looked at your dark blue underside and instantly noticed a number that had been branded on your belly.

84.

You pondered about this for a while, who has done this? Why to you who is only a late teenager/young adult, and why to you, the young male who was going to start hunting for a mate in just 2 moon rotations? The other male dragon must have noticed that you were troubled and said calmly "they brand all off us depending on what they think we can fight" he pointed to his belly "I'm number 38 so I've been here a while, but due to me getting older, now I can only fight other dragons and the odd gryphon. You on the other tallon got the short straw, since you are in the 80's group, your going to be fighting anything. And since you are 84 it means that is also doesn't matter what gender they are."

you shot up and banged your head on the cage roof. "fighting? But...but why? What for? I know how to fight, but only to protect." you began to panic and the sent in the air that you've been curious about finally made sence. It was blood. You panicked. You slamed onto the Walls of the cage shouting "let me go!! I won't fight!!"

You continued to thrash about while the other male dragon sadly shook his head, he had clearly seen this before and did not what to deal with it again. But still sharply snapped "stop!! If you keep doing that then the guard dragon will come in, and trust me they don't hesertate in dealing out pain" he lifted up his chin to show an old scar that ran from the top of his neck right to the tip of his bottom jaw. "put me out of action for weeks, the only thing the guard got was a pat on the flank for shutting me up"

you stopped hitting the cage but your were still freaked out, you were sitting in a cage, next to another cage in a dark room with the sent of blood hanging heavy in the air. How could you not panic?

But then a gate to your right opened flooding the room with bright light that made you have to shield your eyes with your black wings with the same markings as your back but with a blue claw at the end of both of them. Then a figure filled the open gate. Another dragon. But this one was wearing lots of armour. And it spoke with menace in it's voice "84! Get out here!"

As if by an unknown force the cage door swung open and with a quick glance towards the dragon in the cage you slowly walked towards the open gate and shadowed figure. As you went through the game you came into a...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfy (UN: wmar01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wolfy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705653-battle-arena/cid/951269-Cage