*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mother's Boy in her warm hands.
  2. Good Morning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/170819-The-Shrunken-Student/cid/55272-Mothers-Boy-in-her-warm-hands
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #170819
A boy who is 2 inches tall needs to make friends at school.
This choice: run under the doorway and get your mom's attention on the floor.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mother's Boy in her warm hands.

    by: WritingFan
You run out into the hall and immediately collide into a shiny black medium heel pump. It belongs to your mother, Marie. She looks down and smiles at you. Her voice booms at you, "Good morning, Sweetie." You shout back at her, "Hi mom!! Today is my first day of High School!!" Your mom hears you and places her hand near you. You climb onto it and snuggle in her right hand. She kisses you, covering you with lipstick, then carries you into your room, where she immediately dresses you for school. "Mom I can do it myself," you tell her, but she just smiles and lifts you up to her face again. She then brings you into the kitchen and makes breakfast, while you wait on the kitchen table.

You have the following choices:

1. Julie comes into the kitchen and sits down.

2. You and your mom have breakfast together while Julie sleeps late.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WritingFan (UN: writerfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WritingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/170819-The-Shrunken-Student/cid/55272-Mothers-Boy-in-her-warm-hands