*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. CHOOSE YOUR PLAYER
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708471-Total-Drama-TransformationFetish-Story/cid/958221-CHOOSE-YOUR-PLAYER
by Dustin
Rated: · Interactive · Comedy · #1708471
Trasformation/Fetish interactive story starring the Total Drama girls!
Chapter #1

CHOOSE YOUR PLAYER

    by: Dustin
The lights flickered on, shining down on the stage as a peppy tune blared out of the speakers.

"Hey there, Total Drama fans!" Blaineley said to the cameras, "Blaineley Stacey Andrews O'Halloran here to bring you the first ever installment of, drum roll please!" She pointed to the crew off camera, signaling a drum roll. "TOTAL DRAMA FETISH!" she said, her voice echoing through the studio, followed by the applause of the audience. "After my *ahem* SHORT stint on Total Drama World Tour, I've made a full recovery and now I'm ready to bring the HOTTEST new show straight to you!"

After being fired from Celebrity Manhunt, Total Drama Aftermath, AND being kicked out of the Total Drama Jet, this was really the only job Blaineley could get. And she just COULDN'T turn down any chance to reclaim her past stardom.

"And here to join me are the lovely ladies of Total Drama!" she said, signaling to her left. The camera swerved over to the 12 girls all sitting at their own respective booths, 6 on top, 6 on bottom, as if they were on a game show. "From the Upper left corner, we have: The boyfriend kissing goth girl, Gwen! The queen of mean, Heather! The best female friends for life, Katie and Sadie! The psycho hose beast, Izzy! The sweet geek, Beth! The air headed hottie, Lindsay! The sassy sister, Leshawna! The surfer chick, Bridgette! The CIT, Courtney! The tough chick, Eva! And last but not least, our NEWEST contestant, the stalking super fan, Sierra!" Each girl waved to the camera, some looking more happy than others to be there.

"Alright, here's how our game works..." the blonde said holding up a hard of cards, "Each one of these cards has each of your names on them! Whoever I pull out of the bucket will be subjected to whatever fetish we deem fit for them! We can guarantee you won't be able to find anything like this ANYWHERE else!"

"Pssh, yeah, except for anywhere on the INTERNET," Heather scoffed.

"You can't just exploit us like this on TV!" Courtney complained, "We have rights!"

"Right you are, Courtney!," Blaineley said calmly, "That WOULD be the case if you guys didn't sign the contracts for it at the beginning of the season!" She laughed, Courtney sitting back down in her seat with folded arms. "Alright then, now that that's out of the way, let's get the show on the road!" She reached down into the buckey and pulled out a single card. "And our first contestant is...."

You have the following choices:

1. Gwen

2. Heather

3. Katie and Sadie

4. Izzy

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dustin (UN: dustindemon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dustin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708471-Total-Drama-TransformationFetish-Story/cid/958221-CHOOSE-YOUR-PLAYER