*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gwen
  2. CHOOSE YOUR PLAYER
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708471-Total-Drama-TransformationFetish-Story/cid/959568-Gwen
by Dustin
Rated: · Interactive · Comedy · #1708471
Trasformation/Fetish interactive story starring the Total Drama girls!
This choice: Gwen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gwen

    by: Dustin
“Gwen!” Blaineley shouted loudly. “Oh…great,” Gwen said unintheusiactically. Gwen slowly walked near Blaineley. “Come on, let’s get this over with, I can handle it, I’ve seen all sorts of freaky things!” “Did you look in a mirror then?” Heather remarked, only to get a response of Gwen giving her the finger back. Also in the group of girls, Courtney and Sierra gave evil smirks at each other, awaiting Gwen’s fate in the competition.



Blaineley smiled at Gwen. “Oh hello Gweeeen..” she said determined. “Are you ready to have some fun?” Gwen rolled her eyes. “Oh I sure am!” “Good! Now you’re familiar with our game ‘Truth or Hammer’ are you not?” Gwen took a deep gulp. “Uh..yes…I played it before.” Blaineley smiled. “Then you shouldn’t have any problems now will you?” Courtney rubbed her hands together and laughed silently, but eagerly. The large hammer from Total Drama Action was lowered down, ready for some false information. “Now is it true that last season, you meant to steal Duncan away from Courtney?” “WHAT?! NO!” Gwen shouted. Blainelye looked at the hammer, but nothing happened. “Oh…I guess that wasn’t a lie.” “IT IS TOO A LIE!!!!” Courtney screamed, about to jump out of her chair, only to have Katie and Sadie hold her back.



“Well uh..” Blaineley continued. “Is it true that you only used Duncan to give you the advantage last season?” “No, I love…Duncan..” She said nervously, knewing Courtney was going to jump her. The hammer still did nothing. “GRAAAH!” Courtney yelled, drooling. Blaineley too was getting furious nothing was happening. “Well is it true that you and Duncan kissed in the confessional?” “No, we didn’t do that!” Gwen said not thinking about the hammer, but about Courtney about to punch her. “Oh crap.” Suddenly the large hammer landed straight on Gwen.


“Ooh, that’s got to leave to mark folks.” Blaineley pushed the hammer aside, and took a look at what happened to Gwen. “Oooh..my head,” Gwen, now flattened like a dish said. “Well, look at this, Gwen has become a pancake!" the blonde said, peeling her off the ground. Courtney leaned back in her chair with a sneer, folding her arms in satisfaction.

"Alright, Total Drama fans, Gwen isn't looking so good after her first challenge! But her turn is FAR from over! We ant to see YOUR votes! Your votes will determine what HORRIBLE thing will happen to this pasty, flat disk next!"

The poll results were in in a matter of seconds. "And it looks like Gwen..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dustin (UN: dustindemon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dustin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708471-Total-Drama-TransformationFetish-Story/cid/959568-Gwen