*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708979-Shrunk-at-emilys/cid/1030194-they-have-the-contest
by IAEF
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1708979
You shrink at emilys with all her hot ass friends
This choice: they have the contest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

they have the contest

    by: Silber
"Sure, we can have the fart contest." Emily said. It seems that the heavens look unkindly towards you. Emily said "I will go first though, any objections?"

The girls all said no, and Emily said, "Alright, now we need a judge." With that, she reaches down into her underwear and picks you out of her anus. You took the time to breathe some fresh air, but unbeknowst to you, you were looking at Emily's face. You turned around and saw her four friends. a black-haired Latina girl named Isa, a blond named Tiffany, an African-American named Katrina and an Asian named Li.

Emily said, "He will smell our farts, and will judge us, the winner gets to keep him for the rest of the week."

"Aww, he's so cute," Tiffany said, she wanted to have him in her pants, as does everyone else.

Emily put you back in the position you were before. She began to push, and you feel her anus pulsate, looking to release it's gassy load onto your face and body. "Aww, man.." You say.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Short Dry fart

*Noteb*
2. Wet fart, but not to messy

3. Emily completely takes a shit on herself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silber (UN: silber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IAEF has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708979-Shrunk-at-emilys/cid/1030194-they-have-the-contest