*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708979-Shrunk-at-emilys/cid/1212936-she-brings-you-to-the-couch-and-the-torture-begins
by IAEF
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1708979
You shrink at emilys with all her hot ass friends
This choice: she brings you to the couch and the torture begins  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

she brings you to the couch and the torture begins

    by: Unknown
Emily had an evil grin on her face.
"Well, Jack... I've always known your fetish for big bootys, I've seen you stared at mine, and I've seen you stare at others... Mine is the only one you should look at, and now you need to be taught a very nasty, unfair lesson...


Emily placed you in her Spandex Booty Shorts back pocket, incredibly tight as it was, you were being mushed against her cheek as she walked down.
Her friends were already sitting down on the couch, you heard a lot of farting since the food.
Emily walks up to Sara.
"Hey Sara, how are you? Is the food any good?"
"Yeah, I can't stop eating it, it's awesome, luckily, it's laundry day tomorrow, after one month it sure would be nice to change underwear, I even had to steal my younger sisters thong and shorts, my last ones were covered in too much shit after my first meal. Oh and by the way, you're out of toilet paper."

As the table was filled with, spicy, gassy food, Sarah leaned forward, making her tight, spandex shorts slide down, revealing her skidmarked thong, Sara was going for the big bowl with spiced beans, she held the bowl over her head and swallowed them whole. After finishing the bowl. Sara's thong slid down, now there was nothing blocking her smelly, juicy asshole, just then, Sara ripped a juicy, wet fart, FFFFFFRRRRRTTTTPPP, spraying liquid shit through her cheeks and onto her thong. "Ooooh, fuck yeah, that was awesome, I'm going to spray the toilet with juicy farts all night"

Emily then took you out from her pocket, and brought you towards Saras crack, with one quick push, she jammed you into it, your lower body was stuck in her crack and you could feel the sprayed shit below. Right then Emily said.

"Oh, and by the way Sara, you clogged the toilet, we cant use it anymore tonight, anyway, I'll get you some more beans."

You then felt a large rumbling sound coming from Saras stomach, it was moaning, growling, it didn't feel well and needed to evacuate gas, quick, the growling sound went down her intestines, and a large explosion extruded from her asshole, with a sore, toxic cloud of gas, flew past you, burning your eyes and nostrils, after that you heard large liquid sounds as she sprayed with her wet farts, her usual white thong was now almost completely brown, as she wiggled her butt to get comfortable, large sounds were heard as the cheeks rubbed against the liquid shit.

Right then

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sara had an itch

*Noteb*
2. Emily want's to play a game.

*Noteb*
3. Someone sits on top of Sara's ass

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
IAEF has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708979-Shrunk-at-emilys/cid/1212936-she-brings-you-to-the-couch-and-the-torture-begins