*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708979-Shrunk-at-emilys/cid/3426469-she-gives-you-to-her-freind-julie-to-put-in-her
by IAEF
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1708979
You shrink at emilys with all her hot ass friends
This choice: she gives you to her freind julie to put in her pants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

she gives you to her freind julie to put in her...

    by: Ten
While Emily walked around the party, your face was squeezed and stretched as her anus expanded and contracted around your head. That paled in comparison to the vile stench that engulfed your senses. This continued for what seemed like hours until you felt a tug on your wait, hoisting you out of your pitch black confinement up into a dimly lit bedroom. “Omg, is that what I think it is?” You hear a familiar voice inquire. “Yes it is, I figured it’d be the perfect gift for my bestie!” Bestie? As your eyes adjusted to the room, you noticed the unbridled excitement of the girl standing in front of you. It was Emily, best friend Julie. “Oh thank you!” Julie exclaimed, pulling Emily in for a hug. If there were ever a time to try and escape, it’d be now while they’re distracted.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Do nothing

*Noteb*
2. Escape

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ten (UN: tenten90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IAEF has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708979-Shrunk-at-emilys/cid/3426469-she-gives-you-to-her-freind-julie-to-put-in-her