*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stretching Out!
  2. In the Begining...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709524-One-Piece-Giants/cid/960768-Stretching-Out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1709524
The guys of One Piece grow huge!
This choice: Monkey D. Luffy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stretching Out!

    by: Amme
It was yet another day for Monkey D. Luffy as the Straw Hat crew pulled into port to restock their supplies.

Luffy had originally fallen asleep on the ship. Ussop was about to wake him, when Nami stopped him.

"Don't you dare!" She growled at the long-nosed pirate.

"Wh-What?" Ussop said, a little intimidated by the femme fatal. "I was just gonna wake him up so he could come with us..."

Nami scowled. "If you do that, we're going to end up spending five times as much as we usually do!" She explained.

"But Luffy always comes with us..." Ussop said, looking down at his sleeping friend and captain.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Nami said sarcastically, "I didn't know YOU managed the budget around here!" She was obviously getting a little upset that Ussop was defying her. "Now come on!" She growled, taking Ussop by the ear and dragging him off the ship.

It wasn't until a few minutes later that Luffy woke up. He looked about for a little bit, yawning as he walked about.

"Where did everyone go...?" Luffy said.

It took him a little while, but he soon saw that he was docked at port.

"Hey! Cooool!" He shouted, looking out at the gigantic town before him. "I gotta check this place out!"

With that, Luffy hopped off the ship, and ran into town.

The streets were crowded, filled with many, many people. He was constantly getting nudged around, due to his somewhat thin frame.

As he walked about, he discovered...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amme (UN: ammexous at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709524-One-Piece-Giants/cid/960768-Stretching-Out