*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710893-My-android-girlfriend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1710893
A a man is in a hotel room and receives a package sent by his android girlfriend (18+)

A a man is in a hotel room and receives a package sent by his android girlfriend (18+)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The story happens today (2010), but in an alternate reality in which robotic companions are common place.

You are a businessman that sometimes needs to travel to far away places and must constantly stay in hotels. This makes a little hard to be with Nadia, your robotic girlfriend.

You are a rich, and well built man who enjoys life. (you can have any description)


Nadia is your android girlfriend. She belongs to a model series equipped with modular technology, this means that all components of her body can function even after disconnected from her. Each part has a battery life of 2 weeks and can be recharged using a common cellphone charger. Her electronic brain is equipped with a built-in antenna that allows her to feel and control her parts via radio signal up to a distance of 100 miles. When this distance is exceeded, the part has an "auto-pilot". It will still be responsive, but only to a certain extent.

When detached, her parts can deploy a super-sensitive "skin" to cover the stumps.

Nadia is built like a 5'5 brunette, with DD breasts, green eyes, athletic legs and small feet equipped with tickle sensors.

Despite being a robot, you really love her and she is able to feel emotion, due to the advanced nature of her processor.

Usually, Nadia has a submissive personality, but by dialing a certain number on your cellphone, you can activate her "Femdom mistress program", or vice-versa, dialing this number again, you can activate her "submissive program"


Rules:

- No violence (unless it's Femdom related)
- No Death
- You may NOT end the story! (always leave options at the end)
- You must leave at least 2 options so others can add chapters to the story.
- Please check your spelling before posting.
- This is a 18+ story, explicit sex is allowed and encouraged. Add as much detail as you want :)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710893-My-android-girlfriend