*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711485-Portable-portals
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1711485
A sexy scientist creates a portable portal technology.

A sexy scientist creates a portable portal technology.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Helena is the successful head of the teletransportation division her college. Today she finally tested with success her portable portal device (PPD), which can be fixed in any surface and allows instant travel to anywhere in the world.


Characters:

Helena: 5'5 redhead with large breasts, wide hips, bi-sexual and extremely kinky. Likes to try new ways of having fun

Keiko: Helena's research partner. Asian, 5'1, with small breasts and a slim figure

Mara: Helena's friend and a P.E. teacher at Helena's college. 5'6 blonde with athletic build


The PPD:

The PPD is similar to a pair of black leather belts, but instead of a buckle, there is a black box with an on-off key that turns the system on, or off.
These 2 belts can be united to look like a single device, or divided in 2 units, that work like a 2-way portal between 2 locations.
For safety reasons, the PPD can only be turned ON/OFF if the 2 parts are joined.
The 2 units can be fixed to any solid surface. Creating a portal between 2 locations.
Anything can go through the portal, even living creatures. They can pass safely to the other side, or remain halfway through.
The portal can be expanded from 3 inches to 3 feet wide.



Rules:

- No violence (unless it's Femdom related)
- No Death
- You may NOT end the story! (always leave options at the end)
- You must leave at least 2 options so others can add chapters to the story.
- Please check your spelling before posting.
- This is a 18+ story, explicit sex is allowed and encouraged. Add as much detail as you want :)
- You may create new characters if you desire.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711485-Portable-portals