*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Picture One: Three Sisters
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711238-Photo-Life-Swapping/cid/963873-Picture-One-Three-Sisters
by Anom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1711238
A story which follows one characters indulgence into other's lives.
This choice: Picture One: Three Sisters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Picture One: Three Sisters

    by: Anom
Who's life should Richard live?

Jenna-the middle child was always the most tom-boyish of the three Richard would often play x-box with this sister and is probably the sister Raichard gets along with most.

Macy-the youngest child in the family Richard has always felt protective over this sister but sometimes she gets frustrated at Richard's prefrence to treat her like a child.

Ashley-the oldest child in the family has always been very outspoken she is very attentive to her apearance and has always been distant with Richard. She is the most spolied of the children and has felt superior to Richard.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anom (UN: writ_anom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Anom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711238-Photo-Life-Swapping/cid/963873-Picture-One-Three-Sisters