*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711238-Photo-Life-Swapping/cid/1193335-The-other-sisters-are-bound-to-listen-to-m
by Anom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1711238
A story which follows one characters indulgence into other's lives.
This choice: 'The other sisters are bound to listen to me if I'm Ashley'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

'The other sisters are bound to listen to m...

    by: Elliot
He put his hand on Ashley.She always thought she was better than Richard.Richard felt like he was being sucked into the photograph.He felt a breeze.He had traveled back in time six months.He was on the balcony in the South of France with Macy and Jenna.He was still himself but he was dressed in Ashleys long cream skirt, matching sweater,beret and sandals.He had her purse strap across his chest.His hair was the same long length as his 21 year old sister's now.Ashley's boyfriend Pierre had taken the picture with a digital camera.Richard didn't know that Pierre had gone on the trip.He wasn't surprised that the frenchman had been invited and he wasn't.He wasn't excited about having to sleep with a guy especially a wanker like the artist.Pierre showed the picture to him in the camera.It looked exactly like the photo Richard used to life swap with Ashley except he was in her place.Richard smiled and showed it to his sisters.He handed the camera back to Pierre and they left the flat.Pierre offered a cigarette to Richard and he accepted.His boyfriend lit it for him with his lighter.Richard didn't smoke but Ashley did and that's who he was now. Jenna called her brother Richard back in the UK on her mobile phone.The new Ashley wondered how the old one liked her new life as her younger brother.Richard suggests they go to a restaurant as he enjoys his cigarette and the night air.Macy agreed heartily picking a posh one.Richard wanted to see if he could speak French now that he was Ashley.He tried to tell Pierre that he didn't think they should have sex with his sisters staying with them.He said it perfectly.Pierre said back annoyed you told me it wouldn't be a problem.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ashley believes she's Richard

*Noteb*
2. Ashley tells Jenna who she is

*Noteb*
3. Richard, his sisters and Pierre go to a restaurant

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elliot (UN: elliot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Anom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711238-Photo-Life-Swapping/cid/1193335-The-other-sisters-are-bound-to-listen-to-m