*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711238-Photo-Life-Swapping/cid/963870-The-beginning
by Anom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1711238
A story which follows one characters indulgence into other's lives.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Anom
One day Richard was going about his daily routine of sleeping late and missing class when a certain photograph caught his eye it was a picture of his most admired rock and roll guitaris Jimi Hendrix, he stared at it from his unmade bed wondering what it would be like to step into the shoes of his idols and witness first hand the lives they lived. He silently muttered to himself

'I'd do anything for a glimps of life on the other side...'

All of a sudden the family photo album begun to glow a satanic red Richard jumped up and ran over the the mysterious tome.

Richard pulled open the album and was confronted by equally satanic coloured images, the first a picture of his sister's on holiday in the South of France all of his sisters were posing on balchony looking as if they were getting raedy for a night in town. This was the most recent photo taken only half a year ago.

The second picture was of his parents on their wedding day 22 years ago his mother wearing a stunning white dress, his father wearing a quite dapper suit.

Richard then spied a picture in the courner of his eye the satanic colours shone from a secret pile he kept under his bed. This was a picture of Richard's Ex-Girfriend one of Richard's most viewed upon images a semi-nude photo of his ex covered barely by a matching panties and bra combination.

A fourth photo shone this time from Richard's wall it was a picture of Richard and his friend mack with ex-girlfriend Amy travelling to a Motorhead gig in Cardiff 2 years ago Raichad was wearing his Motorhead t-shirt and usual blue jeans, Mack was wearing a bright green punk t-shirt with tarton trousers, and Amy was wearing a short leather skirt and small heels.

Richard heard a voice in his head:

'You have been given the chance to recreate the lives of one of these photographed people, choose wisely my friend'

Richard started considering without hesitation he thought it might be cool to see the south of France with his sisters a holiday they they insisted who wouldn't join them on. He knew he wasn't going to recreate his parents wedding night although he did apreciate the trippiness of th ordeal. He considered assuming the life of his ex-girlfriend as who was always to see what it would be like to live on the other side.

You have the following choices:

1. Picture One: Three Sisters

2. Picture Two: Wedding Bells

3. Picture Three: Wank Bank

4. Picture Four: Motorhead

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anom (UN: writ_anom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Anom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711238-Photo-Life-Swapping/cid/963870-The-beginning