*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711503-Dragons-Choices/cid/964946-A-Red-Dragon-with-a-really-long-tongue
by kamper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1711503
Your the Dragon. What to do? (Add please, or it will get boring)
This choice: A Red Dragon with a really long tongue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Red Dragon with a really long tongue

    by: kamper
You had passed out from the pain but when you woke up hoping that it was all just a bad dream but you immediately noticed something different. For starters everything was smaller and your now small Mom was cleaning the mess you made when you transformed. "Well at least I didn't have to go to school today" you thought as you lifted your head but was stopped by the low ceiling.

"OW!" you said in frustration. as your mom turned and laughed then her face turned concerned.

"Are you all right? We are getting some people in here to remodel but they won't be here for a 2 weeks. So you'll just have to stay in your room for now."

"Yeah well I would get them to fix the ceiling first." you joke as you rub your head and she laughs again. "What time is it?"

"Oh about 11:00. I called school and told them what happened so they are making arrangements there as well as your home work." Your mom said in an informative tone.

“And here I thought this was an excuse to get out of that.” You say slightly depressed to which your mom smiles.

“They also gave me a brief rundown of what to do as far as taking care of you.”

“Wait! Taking care of me…?”

“Well yeah you are quite a bit different now for one your food bill will be enormous.” She said as a smile goes across both your faces. “But they walked us though it and we all know what to do, kind of.”

“Yeah it is going to have some getting used to.” You say struggling with your unusually long tongue. “But now that I think about it I am a little hungry.” As you flap your wings knocking over a few shelves and moving your bed, your tail whipping out the basket ball hoop. “Hey I have wings! Does this mean I can fly?”

“I don’t know dear but about you hunger. The people at the school did say that you’d be hungry so here are you choices.” She says as you snap to attention as she takes out a note book.

You have the following choices:

1. "People food" she is making you drool...

2. "Order out" So hungry you could eat a cow. literally

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kamper (UN: kamperkonkel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kamper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711503-Dragons-Choices/cid/964946-A-Red-Dragon-with-a-really-long-tongue