*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Transformation.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711503-Dragons-Choices/cid/964469-Transformation
by kamper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1711503
Your the Dragon. What to do? (Add please, or it will get boring)
Chapter #1

Transformation.

    by: kamper
You wake up one morning just as you usually do. You get out of bed at 6:00 am, wonder to the bathroom to shower, get dressed, getting freshened up, and stubbing your toe on the toys that your little sister and brother left in the hallway. Your mom does her best to clean up but they are still kids after all. After that you go back to your room and pack for the day as a sophomore High School student and turn on the morning news. But today something special is being reported.

"Emergency announcement! There was a cotangent in the food supply that affected all Bling Doughnuts. All but one shipment of them have been retrieved. The cotangent is from an unknown morphing chemical. This chemical was a prototype designed to transform humans into animals or other types of creatures from their experience. If you have ate one you are in no danger but you will be joining the existing monster population. If you have a package of this product please turn it in as the effects may be different and random. Thank you and have a nice day. Now for the weather..."

You whip around and look at the empty package of Bling Doughnuts on his desk. Have of you always wanted to be a monster. While few in number the ones at your school got to do, eat, and get whatever or whoever they wanted. sure there were rules but since there were only like 100 in all the world they are really flexible.

But on the other hand you’re a human and you like it. You have friends and family that love you, and your love them. Such a change would be hard on them not to mention you. "Wait what will I turn into I hope it isn't like a slug or something or a gummy bear." you say quietly. You hope that your family didn't watch T.V. like usual. They know you ate that Doughnut. You didn't want to worry them.

"Alec!" Your mom yells as she enters your room "Are you alright? Has anything happened?" she asked as the others of your family enter your rather large room. You have your Mom who was really worried, than an older Sister who was a senior at your school and excited to see what you will become, a younger brother that is 5 years old but big and smart for his age and not sure why everyone is so excited, then your younger sister who is in the grade under you and shocked at the possible news.
"No but I do feel weird." You say as they all gasp and you fall to the floor in pain. And very quickly you start to expand and change into a very large Dragon about 150 feet long.
They look at you with mixed emotions then you look into the mirror, glad that before your rich father died that he made your room as big as a basketball court. In the Mirror you see...
...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kamper (UN: kamperkonkel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kamper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711503-Dragons-Choices/cid/964469-Transformation