*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "I'll be your pet."
  2. Arkair, the dragoness
  3. The Island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1056400-Ill-be-your-pet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: "I'll be your pet."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"I'll be your pet."

    by: Unknown
For the next few weeks, you were Arkair's personal pet. Like she promised, you were taken good care of. You were fed three times a day. The food was a little strange though. You were given water, strange fruits of all kinds, and a spicy tasting meat that you couldn't identify.

You were allowed to come and go as you pleased. You would spend most of the day exploring the city. It was a true wonder to behold. The buildings were a mix between Roman and Mayan architecture. With marble columns, and carved walls.

When it was time for bed, you would curl up on Arkair's stomach, and she would stroke you until you fell asleep. All in all, it wasn't a bad life.

The island seemed to contain anthro animals of all kinds. From birds to reptiles, from canines to felines. There was one however, that did make you uneasy. A skunk named Lorana.

She was one of the palace guards, and didn't seem to like you very much. When ever you walked past her, she would glare at you with a contemptuous sneer. She wore the standard guard wear, blue skirt, breastplate, and a spear with a golden spearhead. Something gave you the feeling she would like nothing more than to hang you from that spear like a flag.

You're sitting on Arkair's shoulder as she sits on her throne one day, and she notices you look rather worried. "What's wrong little one?" She asks. "It's one of your guards. That Lorana." You reply. "Every time I see her she looks at me like she wants to kill me."

"She probably does." Says Arkair. "Lorana hates outsiders. Her only loyalty is to me. She trusts no one else. Were you not my pet, she would kill you on sight." You gulp.

"But don't worry." She says reassuringly. "As long as you are under my protection, she wouldn't dare harm you." Later, you are strolling through the halls of the palace, when you hear a voice behind you. "Hey! Human!"

You turn and feel your heart sink. It's Lorana! She walks toward you, face in a scowl. You are too scared to move as she comes closer. When she reaches you, she stares down at you from her ten foot height, and says..........

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "The empress would like a word with you."

2. "I'm afraid your welcome here has worn out."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1056400-Ill-be-your-pet