*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trick or treating (Victoria's house)
  2. So it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713473-A-Tiny-Halloween/cid/968590-Trick-or-treating-Victorias-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713473
You are shrunken on Halloween and have to survive. ;D
This choice: Trick or treating (Victoria's house)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Trick or treating (Victoria's house)

    by: ShadowOfDeath
Getting a bit of a sweet tooth, you shrug and go out to try to get some candy.

Going door to door you ask for candy, wearing a shirt that says nothing but "Halloween Costume". After a pocket full, you decide to head to one more house.

When you knock on the door, it just suddenly opens. You peak into the house and look around, seeing a bowl of candy on the table. You walk over to it and look around making sure no one's looking before snatching up a piece.

Unwrapping the piece of candy you pop it in your mouth and begin to walk out the door, but you suddenly get a sickly feeling in your gut before instantly passing out, shrinking to a few inches tall.

When you wake up, you find...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowOfDeath (UN: shadowofdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713473-A-Tiny-Halloween/cid/968590-Trick-or-treating-Victorias-house