*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713473-A-Tiny-Halloween/cid/968656-Halloween-sleep-over-You-sneak-in-All-3-girls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713473
You are shrunken on Halloween and have to survive. ;D
This choice: Halloween sleep over (You sneak in. All 3 girls.)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Halloween sleep over (You sneak in. All 3 girls.)

    by: ShadowOfDeath
On your way out the door, you remember your girlfriend telling you she'd be at a Halloween party and that it was girls only. You weren't exactly sure who was going, but figured it'd be a good chance to get back at her for ruining your guys night a few weeks ago. You decided to wait until night to leave.

On your way over to her friends house you got a little light headed and dizzy, but shrugged it off and kept going. Once you got there you peered into the window only to see three girls sitting on the floor together watching a movie in their pajamas. You started getting some naughty thoughts, but shook your head to clear your mind. You knew all three girls, your girlfriend Allie, a friend from school named Katy and a girl you met at a party named Victoria.

Walking around to the front door you slowly opened it, only to cause a horrible creaking noise. Hurrying into the house, you closed the door behind you and ran into the bathroom to try to hide somewhere thinking they might have heard you. Once in the bathroom, the dizziness comes back again and you slowly doze off. After who only knows how long, you finally wake back up and look around the bathroom, only to see that everything is huge now.

Trying not to panic, you walk over to the door and crawl through the crack under it to get out into the hallway, and then you make your room to the bedroom where the girls are. Once in the bedroom, you sneak over behind all of the girls, trying to think of how to get their attention, or if you even should at this point. You notice though that one of the girls is gone, the other two still watching the movie. You assume Katy must have gone into the other room to see what the noise was.

Looking at the backs of the two girls, you try to think of what to do next.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowOfDeath (UN: shadowofdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713473-A-Tiny-Halloween/cid/968656-Halloween-sleep-over-You-sneak-in-All-3-girls