*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. So it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713473-A-Tiny-Halloween/cid/968580-So-it-begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713473
You are shrunken on Halloween and have to survive. ;D
Chapter #1

So it begins

    by: ShadowOfDeath
As the light shines through your window, you toss and turn in bed with the covers trying to stay asleep a bit longer before eventually giving up and getting out of bed, rubbing your eyes and yawning gently.

Everything felt like a normal day, but you could feel that it was Halloween. As you walked down the stairs you looked around your house at all the Halloween decorations. The pumpkins on the table, bowls of candy for the kids, and of course spider webs hung in the corners of the house.

After getting your shoes, phone and wallet, you head out the door. But where do you go? (In other words, where do you shrink? ;3)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowOfDeath (UN: shadowofdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713473-A-Tiny-Halloween/cid/968580-So-it-begins