*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. male
  2. male
  3. lugia
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713497-lugias-heat/cid/1062752-male
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1713497
you are an 18 year old trainer with a very horny lugia
This choice: male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

male

    by: 6Nexalas5
Your just a normal trainer named Mel, and youve had your Lugia for about 2 years and know very well from experience hes gay. You were just walking through a forest path with your lugia and you notice him nudging you. Lugia:"Cmon Mel, it's been a week sincethe last time!" Your lugia was only 3 ft above your height (you:5'7 him:8'6) Mel:"are you really that horny?" Lugia:"Yes." you sighed and decided to give in. Mel:*sigh*"Alright lets find a private place" Lugia:*scoops you up in his wings and puts you on his back*"I think your secret base is around here" Mel:"alright lets go" and with that lugia flew off with you on his back to a cave nearby.its not like you hated him doing alot of horny things to you, like sex, vore, and sometimes just cuddling, its just that your not as gay as he is. Lugia:"we're here!" you know what he was going to ask and strip yourself. Mel:"alright, what do you want to do to me you horny bird?" Lugia"hmmm.... im in the mood for...."

You have the following choices:

1. Soft Vore"

2. Cock Vore"

3. Sex"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 6Nexalas5 (UN: glade567 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
veemon657 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713497-lugias-heat/cid/1062752-male